These Boots Were Made For Walking – And So Was This Sling!
The Walking Sling is for patients requiring excellent upper body support and freedom of movement during ambulation exercises. Developed in cooperation with licensed physical therapists, the Walking Sling assists in the safe lifting of individuals from a seated position to standing. It’s even adjustable to provide just the right fit and support for patients.
- Designed for use with ceiling lifts equipped with two-point suspension bar
- Available in two models: regular and deluxe
- Padded Torso Harness – Allows firm and comfortable support for patient
- Sheepskin Leg Strap Covers – Provides additional comfort and prevents chafing during movement
- Adjustable – Velcro straps allow caregiver to modify sling for ideal fit and support for patient
- Guide Handles – Allow caregiver to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Leg Padding – Applied strategically and solely to the outside of the leg sections, eliminating unnecessary bulk to sling and Ideal for storage and handling
- Center Markers – Assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Durable Hygienic Materials – Can be hand laundered and disinfected with standard cleaning agents
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 400 lbs (180 kg)
- GSA-FSS Contract No. V797D – 30041