Sit Back and Relax, We Made This Chair Just for You. Built with Handicare quality, the Tilting Commode/Shower Chair features 30 degree tilt adjustment by gas spring. The textile back and headrest surfaces are stretched tightly and firmly attached to the frame, providing comfortable and ergonomic support.
It also is available in an Electrical Height Adjustment model enabling the caregiver to set the ideal chair height and tilt, maintaining ergonomic posture while assisting a patient.
- Electrical control for adjustment of seat height from 22.8 in (580 mm) to 40.9 in (1040 mm)
- Electrical control for smooth tilt, max 35 degrees
- Safety belt included
All models of the Tilting Commode/Shower Chair have the following features and advantages:
- Stainless Steel Construction – stable, secure, rust resistant and hygienic; suitable for wet environments and built to last
- Powder Coated Frame – protects from water, chemicals and physical damage
- Compact – designed to fit into most wet rooms and doorways
- Polyurethane (PUR) Seat/Armrests – soft, durable and anti-slip
- Concave Adjustable Headrest – alter the height and depth for optimal patient head support and comfort
- Height Adjustable Footrests – loosen tension knobs on each side the slide to desired height; swing away or remove when needed during transfers; includes calf support strap.
- Textile Support Surfaces – plastic-coated polyester material wipes clean with ease and quickly conforms to the patient’s body temperature
- Safe/Hygienic Design – rounded corners and smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean do not catch or jab
- Hinged Seat – lift up for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Fold-up Armrests – ideal for assisted side transfers
- Maintenance-Free 5in Double-Braked Casters – designed not to collect dust and lint, wide diameter rolls easily over cracks and transitions in flooring; foot locks on each caster keeps chair still when needed.
- Available in coated stainless steel white only
- Lumbar support and calf strap included
- Can be placed over toilet
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg)