Medcare Limb Sling
Out on a Limb
We’re going to go out on a limb and say this is one of the most versatile slings out there. Designed to assist in lifting a leg, there are plenty of other uses you will find for this sling. Available in two sizes in either polyester or disposable, you’ll want to get your hands (or legs) on this.
- Designed to assist in lifting a leg or arm for cleaning, changing wound dressings or catheter insertion
- Can also be used for torso lifting for X-ray placement or to assist from supine to dangle
- Great for pannus lifting or turning a patient in bed
- Polyester or disposable materials offered
- 6 in and 12 in widths available