The Standard. The Classic.
Whether cars or great old songs, there’s a reason some things become classics: they just work. And the Universal Sling is a classic. Easy to use, easy to fit, it has the classic lines for almost any transfer, whether seated, reclined or supine. The Universal Sling can be used in a divided leg or closed leg position for transfers to or from a bed, wheelchair, the floor or even a toilet or commode, thanks to its commode aperture. With its high quality, enduring design and smart combination of form and function, its wide-ranging features make the Universal Sling appropriate to nearly all sling applications and a lasting standby you can always rely on.
Multi-Purpose Seated Transfer Sling
- Provides support around the hips and sacral area and under the thighs up to the shoulders with optional head support
- Generous lateral trunk support
- Multiple loop and strap options can accommodate various seated and semi-reclined positions
- Divided leg supports can be applied and removed in a seated or supine position
- Leg straps can be applied in various positions for different levels of support
- Built-in caregiver handles on each side add a level of control when moving and transferring user
- Medium commode opening