Should your patient lack the weight-bearing abilities needed when gait or stand training, look to the ReTurnBelt to provide extra support. It can also be used independent of the ReTurn sit-to-stand aid as a gait belt.
- Available in two fabric types and several sizes, ensuring optimal fit and style for every user
- Easy-to-use and secure, the quick connect buckle locks the belt into place with two easy-to-grasp handles on either side for a snug grip
- While user is standing, can easily be attached to the ReTurn’s center post
Our classic version is all about durability and strength.
- Made from polyamide, uses a moisture repellent, PU-coated nylon, so you don’t have to worry about where you’re using it – it handles damp and humid conditions like a champ
- Constructed with four sturdy handles and features an anti-slip interior to ensure a snug and comfortable fit
- Sizes range from XXS – XXXL
For optimal hygiene, a disposable version is also available.
- Made with a durable and non-woven material, the belt is discarded after use with a single patient
- Sizes range from S – XL